Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site .

Saturday 2 November 2013

BELIEF IN WITCHCRAFT IS TANTAMOUNT T0 KUFR/DISBELEIF

Assalam oalaikum,

When faced with a problem some people do not hesitate to seek help from witchcraft practitioners or tantriks. Greed, lust, vengeance, envy; jealousy and hatred are the vices which make people fall into the trap of such evil people. Moreover, some people long for instant results. Fraudulent sorcerers take advantage of this and make tall claims, such as, bringing an ex-lover at their client’s feet within a weak. People with evil intentions and mindsets never visit pious Muslim spiritual healers for the simple reason that their requirements will not be met there. The Islamic spiritual healing is done through Quranic verses and nothing is beyond the purview of Islam. So the evil spells, enchantment etc fall outside the boundary of Islam. The people who visit such witchcraft practitioners know very well what they are getting into. Even if they are naïve initially they can discover after a few sessions/ meetings that the people whom they have hired are into evil practices. This is the main reason why so many cases of rapes by tantriks are doing the rounds. Many Voodoo magic practitioners have been seen in graveyards, trying to evoke spirits by chanting on the unburnt bones, skulls etc of the dead people.  Often black magic practitioners get caught when they steal infants; cut their throats (to sacrifice them to appease their so-called deities) and later on bury their bodies. The people who seek help from such witches; tantriks etc place their complete trust in them. By doing so they are actually doing kufr-(disbelief in Allah) because they are following someone who does not believe in Allah (swt).       
Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran:
 “And indeed they knew that the buyers of magic would have no share in the hereafter’. (2:102)
“They believe in Al-Jibt and At-Taghut (all false deities)’. (4:51)
Hazrat Umar Bin-Al-Khattab (ra) has reportedly explained that Al-Jibt refers to sorcery. According to Jabir (ra) At-Taghut refers to the soothsayers upon whom the devils alight.
Jundub (ra) narrated the following Marfu hadith: ‘The punishment  for the sorcerers is that they should be struck with the sword (executed)" (At-Tirmidhi)
Narrated Bajalah bin `Abadah (ra): ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab (ra) wrote: ‘Execute every sorcerer or sorceress”. Bajalah stated: ‘We executed three sorcerors”. (sahih Bukhari)
Narrated Abu Hurairah (ra) that Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) said: ‘Avoid Mubiqat , i.e. shirk and witchcraft." ( Sahih Bukhari)
The above mentioned Quranic verses and ahadith are ample evidence to show that those who practice witchcraft or get it done to harm others are showing disbelief towards the Almighty Allah by worshipping false deities. This is why such people will be denied any share in the life, hereafter.

Keep Me In Your Prayers,
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

No comments: