.

.

Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site .

Saturday 2 November 2013

WHAT IS OCCULT SCIENCE?

Assalam oalaikum,

Everybody is familiar with the subject of science. Students also become familiar with the various branches of science such as physics, chemistry and biology at the secondary level. But what are the occult sciences? Are they also a branch of the physical science or something else altogether? Let us find out.
The word occult is derived from the latin word occultus which means hidden or secret. Therefore, occult refers to a system which uses knowledge of supernatural powers or secret. In other words, the word occult is related to black magic, sorcery, astrology etc as these systems claim to use the knowledge of the unseen. Whereas the physical sciences deal with matter the occult sciences are related to the hidden mechanism and laws in nature. They involve fortune telling, black magic and spiritualism in some form or the other.
We find that occultism or the occult sciences have a negative connotation in the sense that the Holy Quran declares that none except Allah (swt) has the knowledge of the Unseen.

Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran: “Verily, Allah! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour. He sends down rain and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware of things’. (31:34)

Say: None in the heavens or the earth knows the unseen except Allah. They do not perceive when they will be resurrected’. (27: 65)
 ‘Say (O Mohammad pbuh)(: Verily! My lord sends down the inspiration and makes apparent the truth (i.e. this Revelation that had come to me) the All-Knower of the (unseen). 34:48)
Say (O Muhammad PBUH): I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allah Wills. If I had the knowledge of the Ghaib (unseen), I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth and no evil should have touched me. I am but a warner and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe’. (7: 188)
.
In the verse 7:188 Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) has been Commanded by Allah (swt) to tell people that he does not has the knowledge of the unseen. The knowledge of the unseen belongs to Allah (swt) exclusively. So it would be preposterous if anyone claims to know the unseen and we know that those who practice witchcraft, black magic, Voodoo etc for making money- do exactly this.


Keep Me In Your Prayers,
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Nevlin said...

Hi Mr. Amel

My name is Nevlin and I'm working in Dubai since 6 years.

Presently I'm facing a problem as well as my girlfriend. She is not getting a job and my job is also not stable. We are having loads of fights over money and we both are not happy with our lives.

She is often getting sick and things just seem so weird that everytime we are together its never peaceful. Could you please tell me what is wrong and how can we be happy with each other and we both get good jobs so we can be financially stable as well.

Your urgent response is highly appreciated.

sera said...

Dear amel

Im sera ive married a muslim for 10 that i truly love he have 3 children from his ex wife and 4from me hamdullah. We were in love but these last 3 years its been hell for me and my children he met another woman that she also has another 3 children from different men i dont like to judge anyway on 2nd of january he had an accident and guess what she was with him in the middle of the night through the accident 2days later he phoned me while i was 6 months pregnant with my last child and said that he married her now he doesnt even come and sleep in our home we always fight even trough phone he cant stand me nor his children im taking care of 7 all on my own he only gives me money for them and thats it i think she made some sort of black magic i told him to give me talaq as im not a good wife to him anymore but he refuses all im asking is to help me break this spell i know my husband well he loved his family but now he doesnt even care how we feel if they passed the exams nothing at all is there something i can do please for the sake of my kids help me to put him on track again hes always drinking ... thank you for your time hope to hear from you soon